and several others

because they'd be interesting

Robin Williams
Carrot Top
Jack Black
Conan O'Brien
Trey Parker and Matt Stone
Brian Setzer

On a quasi-related, yet completely opposite, note, is there anyone else who has basically zero interest in ever photographing people, or any I the only freak? :)

You're not the only one Oriecat, please sign me up to your freak list.

I would photograph the right people i guess, but i don't have much interest in it either.

P.S. Penelope Cruz is hot? My GF and I were discussing her the other day, and how ugly we both thought she was. For Tom Cruise to leave Nicole for her is nuts. Of course it probably has something to do with Tom's incest fantasies, by being with a Cruz he probably feels like he is being with the sister he never had..... You ever see Vanilla Sky? Her face looked like a train wreck. Of course so did Tom's so i guess it fits LOL. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Well I used to think she was hotter until I realized how dumb she was. But I still wouldn't mind photographing her.

i would like to photograph ....

Nicholas Cage
Robert Deniro
Tracey Chapman
Barbara Bush
Marilyn Manson
and a blues player with a sax :D

I love photographing people. I just have little interest in photographing famous people (other than Big Foot). Although I might be interested in the paycheck for photographing famous people. If I was going to shoot famous folks, I'd want to photograph artist types; all the photos of Dali look like they were having a lot of fun.

BONO!!!!!! He has the best face full of freckles

Liv Tyler
Chris Martin
Billy Corgan
gwen stefani
thom yorke- although he'd scare me lol
bjork
Yeah good call doxx..alice has so many crevices and lines that would look awesome on film.
Shane, watch yerself with Chris, he's a slippery devil. Although Im positive he'd make a photo shoot heaps of fun. from a female perspective I wouldnt want to be looking down the lens at those eyes. Orie knows what Im saying, don't ya? ;)

I think doxx and i can fight it out for the next job at rolling stone :LOL:

hahahaha good one MD

I'm not much interested in photographing people personally; but I love a good B&W portrait....I love 'em!! Just not drawn to doing them.

That said....I'm with Doxx, I want musicians.... many of those already mentioned, throw someone like Michael Stipe in there too, he's got a great face, angular.

If we are doing musical faces then you must include:

Mick Jagger & Keith Richards
Steven Tyler
Ice T (cool facial hair)
Kenny Rogers
Vanilla Ice (LOL he has great cheek bones)
The Edge (He is just cool)
Michael Jackson, over the last 25 yrs LOL
The hot chick from Destiny's Child
Snoop Dogg

Fin...

Most reactions

Back