Who would you like to photograph?

I too am not a big fan of photograghing people. I think it has more to do with who is around... if I had the the right people though...

Tim Burton
Jennifer Connelly
Johnny Depp
Maynard James Keenan
Bella Lugosi
oh.... Bjork, thats a good one manda
Rob Zombie

and... this girl Lauren in my Art History clas... still not sure if shes real or not. :)

terri said:
I'm with Doxx, I want musicians.... many of those already mentioned, throw someone like Michael Stipe in there too, he's got a great face, angular.

If you want to photograph musicians check out your local music scene. It's probably full of highly photogenic characters who would love to be photographed. It's a lot of fun to take band pics. It's just nice to take pics of folks who really want to be in front of the camera. Non-entertainer types can be so self conscious.

I usually do it for free or next to free, because the only thing poorer than a photographer is a musician. They get: prints and promotional use of the images I take. I get: the negs, copyright, model releases, into the show, CDs, T-shirts, anything that my photos appear in or on, FREE BEER, and if it turns out that they do have any talent I get to come along as official band photographer when they are rich and famous (<--this obviously hasn't happened yet).

You mean pics like this? My friend Greg Kaegen, lead singer/guitar/songwriter for Atlanta-based band Chain Poets, at the keys...

This kind of thing gets me on the guest list at the door and an occasional beer from the band...

He rocks, word. :wink:

Greg.sized.jpg

as far as people i just think are interesting, it would be:

morgan freeman
stevie wonder
sam cooke
paul newman
janeane garofalo
and if he weren't already dead, ted bundy

as far as eye candy goes...

alessandra ambrosio (brazilian victoria's secret model, a.k.a. hottest women on the planet)
raoul bova (italian actor/model)

LOL, Carlita your so morbid! I know Ted Bundy was a looker and all, but damn, you wanna photograph a man that raped and killed over 50 women? A photo of him frying on the chair could be cool :shaking:, or did he get the injection? (what a whimp)
Hey wait, Charles Manson is still alive he would be interestingly goulish to photograph, Might wanna photoshop out the swastika on his forehead though. I understand Nero was an interesting looking person, we could go back in time and get a few shots of him.... I can see it now, we will use Rome burning as a backdrop, position him with his harp, makes for some cool pics i bet. :Joker:

Of course i am just giving you a hard time :p :twisted: :evil:
I can imagine there would be alot of interesting photo's to be had in America's prisons, all those big bad dudes, with tattoos and crime weathered faces, it could be cool....

of course i'm morbid, silly. crime scene photography is my ultimate goal. :wink:

ted bundy was, in my opinion, a completely evil person wrapped up in just the right package to throw people off. strange how that worked out i think. honestly, i wouldn't mind photographing any given serial killer if i had the chance. i think they're sick, but it's intriguing.

and he DID get the chair, by the way. :cheer:

of course i'm morbid, silly. crime scene photography is my ultimate goal.

Have you picked up New York Noir yet? It's a picture book of crime photos from the NY files from 1930's. Great book.

Yummy, sounds like a tasty book LOL, Actually it sounds pretty cool i guess, maybe i'll look for it at Powell's or something.

I believe I've seen this book - or something like it. Some of the images were gruesome - but they were ALL riveting. Good stuff all around!

Well I dont like photographing people much. So if time was not a consideration.

First ancestor to arrive in the States in the 1700s. (Hey I know the place and date)
Ty Cobb
Shoeless Joe Jackson
Leonard Peltier

Most reactions

New Topics

Back