You have an opinion and I respect that, but until you have put in the years working as a professional photographer, that shows up hours before events start to look for the best photo positions, and then have it ruined by some idiot who shows no respect at all, then I will take into consideration your views on how it all works in my world. You told your story about taking pictures and having your spot hijacked and you didn't say anything, I would have. But then inspite of how you view the "rights" of professionals, I am paid to produce images, it is not a hobby, and I work really hard at it. If I had of just showed up and there was someone in the best spot, I would have moved around until I found another one, I would not have stepped in front waving a credential saying "pro coming through" Unfortunately not everyone works the way I do, or understands what professionals have to put up with on a regular basis.