What's new

Witch City Superior Courthouse - VII - Law Dog

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, I really just wanted to say "law dog" because it's one of my favorite parts of "Wyatt Earp". "Law don't go 'round here, you hear me law dog?" (or something like that)

Anyway, the pic... :)

Salem%20Courthouse%20and%20Library%20-%20025.jpg
 
Personally, I prefer Tomb Stone :)

Love the image. What a great abstract made of law books. You do have me curious about that building though.
 
Very nice.

Try and get rid of the few details showing in the upper right corner on top of the bookcase and it would be even beter.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Personally, I prefer Tomb Stone :)

Love the image. What a great abstract made of law books. You do have me curious about that building though.

Oh shoot, I meant Tombstone. Wyatt Earp was a horrible movie.

Glad you liked the image. If you want to know more about the building, I believe you can google it. It's usually referred to as Essex Superior Court in Salem MA. Neat old place, though I haven't been able to find a lot of history on it, surprisingly.

Very nice.

Try and get rid of the few details showing in the upper right corner on top of the bookcase and it would be even beter.

Get rid of them? What details? I'm lost.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
^^ :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom