You Every Have one of those days?

robbins.photo

Yup, It's The Zoo Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Have you ever had one of those days were everything just fell into place? Where every shot you took was better than the last? Where each was a masterpiece, a fusion of both technical perfection and artistic expression? Ok, well I didn't have one of those days today, in fact I've never had one of those days. But I did hit the zoo and a couple of other locations and I did have some fun, just a few I managed to grab today:

20140615 696 by robbins.photo, on Flickr

20140615 776 by robbins.photo, on Flickr

20140615 1702 by robbins.photo, on Flickr

20140615 116 by robbins.photo, on Flickr

20140615 147 by robbins.photo, on Flickr

Fix da wb. Especially on the last.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

I really like the 1st,3rd and the last one(looks a bit bluish).. I can almost hear the eagle's voice in the first one.

I really like the 1st,3rd and the last one(looks a bit bluish).. I can almost hear the eagle's voice in the first one.
You mean...in your ears? Man o man! That's like a woman ranting and carrying on about putting the rubbish bin out on Wednesday night...:lol:

Anyoldwho Todd, those are all beautiful shots. I love them all but if I have to choose a favourite (I know I didn't have to!!!!) I'd choose the last shot....really beautiful and unique pose.
Cheers.

Really liking the 4th picture, feels as if the leopard is going to attack!

A bit sickening Robbin, but yeah I do get a few days like that. Its the striving for the perfect shot that keeps us going. Luckily that will never happen :)

The Eagles look fantastic, what a powerful one they are. Would love to see those. You and those gorillas, man you know how to take a shot or two of those, extremely powerful shots you get. The cats are just drop dead gorgeous, the last shot is to die for with those eyes looking over the timber, has to be a favourite that one. Agree on that white turning to blue though, have another shot with that one and post it up. Wonderful look to it.

All the best Robbin.

Danny.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back