Your Gravestone...

Are there any laws that cover what can and can't be engraved on gravestones, i.e. that is has to be true? If not, I want "Born 1127, died 2050". Or "Buried with his entire life savings". Would like to see how many people fall for that one and reach for the shovel :mrgreen:.

Verbal said:
You mean I don't know how to drive you wild? :( We're gonna have to do something about that sweetheart...watcha doin' tonight? :eyebrows:
you perfectly know how to. well, when asked with such a nice smile, I can never refuse an invitaion

...unless i am dead.

Hertz van Rental said:
I know what I want on my ex-wife's headstone - 'Gents'.
and i bet you want it as fast as possible, don't you?

...kidding of course. long live black humour. hahahahahaha! long live... gravestone... dead... anyone gets it?

hobbes28 said:
Okay, I know there's a thread for this but it fits here better methinks. :D

Also, sorry for the size of the picture but...

notice how butt and annis are so close to each other and there is a payne in the vicinity of both. :lol:

family shows thru... your so my second cousin once removed...

love these......your very talented..

I havent thought much on the gravestone thing... I did once say I wanted to put on it that I was a "Artisen, Travelor, Adventurer..." but im not much of any of those it jsut sounded neat... I have wanted to work on a death video for my funeral though and have the sound track made out partially....(plus i hope whoever makes out my stone has spell check...) but heres a pick of something i thought was interesting that i saw on a grave stone in NYC.
stone.jpg

kind of glum....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back