What's new

Am I over reacting

-
 
Last edited:
Ok call Adorama, ask for the douchebag, and ask him to play the phone recording. I dont give a crap what he thought of me, he was there to do a job, he wasted my time, If he cant deal people in retail, then get out, its the nature of the beast, end of story.
Well, if we're gonna throw the term douchbage around......
 
Not knocking anyone from NY. But they are not as laid back as some areas of the country. I don't think I ever had what I consider a nice phone order with any NY based retailer. But I realize they are in business to sell, and the more time they wasted, the less they could sell in a shift. So, I never held it against them. Just the way it is.

you put it a lot nicer than i would have.

op - you called at closing, placed an order and your card was declined.
and you're wondering why the guy hung up on you?
seems obvious to me..
 
-
 
Last edited:
the obvvious is YOU wasted HIS time.
 
ftr - doesn't matter what anyone thinks/says. did you see Helens post?

quit your crying and pm her and be done with it.

or call B&H... whom is also NY based and will give you the same east coast attitude. which you should be used to if your from Philly.
 
-
 
Last edited:
not trying to insult you. I am just saying everytime I buy camera stuff I never talk to anyone. I just click what I want and buy it.
 
how on earth did you come to this conclusion?

uh, lets see.. you called, talked on the phone for how ever long, ordered what ever, and then didn't have any money to pay for it.
seems like a waste of his time to me.


I think you are getting sucked into the group dynamic of the forum and its obvious that you do not know what your talking about.

it's obvious you have no idea who i am and how much power i have!
 
You wasted his time by not making sure your card had the correct amount before closing.
You dont know his life, maybe he has a carpool, a taxi , he might miss his train.
I wouldnt miss going to a sporting event with my future son/daughter so you can be unprepared after closing time.
His job is to take calls and orders, not wait around, and work unpaid overtime.
In the time he spent with you, he could have had two sales with people ready to order.

Edit: This is why when I start my career, I wont be doing jobs like his. The guy On the phone is going to get slack for no reason.
 
Last edited:
how on earth did you come to this conclusion?

uh, lets see.. you called, talked on the phone for how ever long, ordered what ever, and then didn't have any money to pay for it.
seems like a waste of his time to me.


I think you are getting sucked into the group dynamic of the forum and its obvious that you do not know what your talking about.

it's obvious you have no idea who i am and how much power i have!

Wow, is this a threat? and posting it on the internet?
 
-
 
Last edited:
I'm certain hanging up on a customer whose requested a few extra minutes to pay for his goods, is not tolerated by employers anywhere, at least not in a prominent retailer. And HelenOster apparently thinks so too, which is why she wants to investigate it.

I don't even deal with customers directly, and I have to bite the bullet many times to print things customers have ordered last minute. Sometimes I stay late 10 minutes, sometimes I stay late 2 hours. I knew that before I hired in, and trust me, so does the Adorama sales person.
 
I think everyone is over reacting on this thread LOL
 
-
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom