What's new

Am I over reacting

Gee, I guess he took his ball and went home. :lmao:
 
I'm looking forward to over reacting in the OPs future posts here at TPF
 
I am looking forward to you over reacting in the future.
 
Can someone rewrite the orginal post for me, I'm a little behind in the game. You could actually choose an alternate ending like the card did go through and everyone was happy.:thumbup:
 
So there I was, sweat beading on my face, soaking the phone which I held to my ear...7:28, every second pulsated with in me.
The service in my mothers basement was terrible, but I breathed a sigh of relief when my call went through.
My knees started to shake, the voice on the other end was like a soothing breath of fresh air, paralyzing my body from within.... "Hello, this is Adorama"
7:29, and I started to place my order, slowly but surly I rasped out my order, lens, grip, and my first tripod. My stomach was in knots from the antagonizing thought of holding the sturdy shaft of aluminum, and the grippyness of the grip.
I state my credit information, each syllable as smooth as a baby butterfly in a meadow of daisies flying, swish, swish, swish, the air around it.
There was silence on the other end....My ears rang, and the world stopped as I listened for a reply..
The word was like liquid lead being poured into my already sweaty ears......"Denied'
It tore at me, and ripped my photographic flesh from my bones!
Nooooooooooo I cried out, and whipped my hair back in pain.
I raised my arms up to the ceiling, and screamed at the top of my lungs until the window panes shook, and my throat was near to collapse.
I panted, and caught my breath as the man on the other end got a Q-tip to clean the blood out of his ears.
"I'll go to my banks page!" I shrieked, a moment of hope, the light of a solution, in a tunnel of mere pain and suffering.
I franticly typed, clicked, facerolled, and shortkeyed to the correct page, realizing that my limit was not yet reached
I reached for my phone, 7:37 on the clock above, hoping to hear a voice of sultry on the other end.
"beep, beep, beep, beep, beep"
ARRGRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH blasted out of my lungs, like a hurricane of words!
DAMN YOU DIAL TONEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
 
:biglaugh:

My favorite parts..."grippyness of the grip" and "face rolled".
 
My favorite part "The service in my mothers basement was terrible". Nice:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom