What's new

Am I over reacting

-
 
Last edited:
I think everyone just needs to chill out, man.
 
chill out? are you kidding me?!
after what has happened here?
i don't think so!
i'm making a phone call!
 
For those who don't know, I'm not an Adorama employee; I'm an Independent Consultant retained by Adorama. I've listened to the tape of the call, twice.

The OP called at 7:28 pm - Adorama closes at 7:30pm, nevertheless the call lasted 8 minutes and 1 second!

IMO the salesman was actually very patient, repeating back the order several times. The disconnect was without a shadow of a doubt not at the Adorama end. Therefore I can only assume that there was some kind of fault on the line.



 
I :heart: Helen!

Thanks for that.



I feel if you feel you have been wronged by a business, complain to THEM, rather than an internet forum.
I'd much rather read someones complaint story AND how the company handled it. It's much more compelling, and shows whether or not the company cares.
One sided complaints are meaningless.
 
Thanks for the follow up Helen. Great to hear an impartial view.

OP, I was going to comment that by reading your responses on this thread alone, you seem to be a person who will easily get someone aggrivated, quick to get frustrated and so on. But after reading Helen's reply (which I'm sure you'll have a comment on), I guess I don't have to post my thoughts
 
OP got bodied.

The sales agent asked the question "do you have another card, Sir?", the OP responded "hold on one second" and the line went dead. I don't blame the OP at all; it's an easy mistake to make when a line goes dead that the other party has ended the call.
 
For those who don't know, I'm not an Adorama employee; I'm an Independent Consultant retained by Adorama. I've listened to the tape of the call, twice.

The OP called at 7:28 pm - Adorama closes at 7:30pm, nevertheless the call lasted 8 minutes and 1 second!

IMO the salesman was actually very patient, repeating back the order several times. The disconnect was without a shadow of a doubt not at the Adorama end. Therefore I can only assume that there was some kind of fault on the line.








Classic!!

Can we nominate this for the 'best of' somehow?
 
Classic!!

Can we nominate this for the 'best of' somehow?

One of the reasons I have moved most of my on-line sales to Adorama is the interaction and proactive stance that Helen brings to the table. Any price difference is inconsequential and the many phone calls to Adorama for questions, guidance and advice have been nothing but professional in my cases. But then again, I conduct myself in the same manner.
 
OP got bodied.

The sales agent asked the question "do you have another card, Sir?", the OP responded "hold on one second" and the line went dead. I don't blame the OP at all; it's an easy mistake to make when a line goes dead that the other party has ended the call.

This is why I wanted to hear the other side. It's all too easy to blame someone else. I am not blaming the OP for hanging up, that point is really moot. But to go online and name call, and point fingers, BEFORE going back to the business and clearing it up is wrong. It seems Adorama takes great pride in their reputation, enough to actually hire somebody to scour the interwebs for such issues, and attempt to rectify them. This thread could come up in a search, after all.

Egg, meet face.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom