Blondes rule!

I like #2. I have always had boob envy!!!

#3, 4 and 7 look like the before shots in a "where to use flash" chapter. A good example is #6 vs. #7, light/no light. I really don't know why I'm in such a flash kick but this is really the best examples I've seen that could've came from a book. In addition it would've help pull that iso down to 100. #6 and 7 are good examples of not following the meter before shooting as in #6 your subject is in bright sunlight and in 7 in the shade which does affect the metering (yet settings are the same) and you could've used flash or taken aperture down to f8 slow the shutter speed to compensate. Keep at it, you've got the model. :thumbup:

hawt ... wish she was looking at me in #7

any more? :pig:

No more...but there will soon be many more with everyone's advice taken into consideration...thanks for all the tips, practice makes perfect and I don't mind practicing with beautiful women all day :D

idk what it is but there is something about them that looks wierd. Try using a custom white balance and buying a grey card. Her skin looks orange but idk if thats a tanning issue or a WB/editing issues. Overall your on the right track but be careful because sometimes making boobs look big, can make a person look big.

Pardon me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.

Boob envy aside (and there is that), I think #2 was overall the best shot. It's very complimentary to her, pretty sexy, a really nice pose and just overall pretty cool. The one thing is it feels a little tight on the lower and right sides and too open on the upper and left. I think a bit of cropping would help, but it's unfortunate that you (probably) don't have a wider image to give her a bit more room on the other side.

The shot where she is in the bikini and dead-on doesn't seem complimentary to her body shape- I think having her angled a bit works more. The shot where she is leaning back seems like her pose is a little awkward/uncomfortable, and the brick and such seem confusing to me compositionally.

In all cases I think you want to be sure that the pose brings out the best in the model. In her case, go with those curves and accentuate them and look to avoid the flat/straight looks.

Note: I'm not a big people photographer, so take these as reactions from a generally experienced with photography and an observer of portraiture.

I'd love to shoot with you. You have a great insight! Thanks for the advice...I'm new to shooting models and posing, so I'm getting used to like taking control and posing my models. I'm getting more comfortable with it but I'm still learning and using all the advice I can get. Thanks so much for all your input...and next time, less boobs hahaha you guys are a little too excited over them, even though they are awesome. I have a shoot coming up with a few more girls that just came back home from college so look forward to some new work

She looks a bit uncomfortable in some shots, so working and practicing some poses beforehand would help with looking a bit more professional. Otherwise great photos:)

I didn't read the rest of the reply's but I have a few minutes to kill this morning and will go through them quickly...

#1. Her pose looks forced and unnatural giving her an uncomfortable, stiff look to her body and face. I'm going to say that you probably turned up the saturation a tad too much, as the skin tones are almost making her look like she has not so properly functioning kidneys. Correct your white balance and tone it back just a tad on the saturation. Pay close attention to your backgrounds too as she has something growing out of the back of her head. I like the leading line of the roof and the wall but it needs a slight counter-clockwise rotation to correct the tilt. Exposure looks OK but the evening light is a bit harsh for my tastes.

#2. Not a bad pose but it looks like she was posing for another photographer and you jumped in and snapped a quick picture. The looking off in the distance thing works when properly executed but it just didn't quite cut the mustard here. Little bit weird of a crop too... give her feet just a tiny bit more room to breathe. This particular picture, with a slightly different crop, same body position but with her eyes directed at you would have been much nicer.

#3. Watch exposure on the eyes. She has a raccoon eye thing going on here because of the light coming in from behind her. A simple solution would be to use a little off camera fill flash or a reflector to help bring some light into her face and eyes. The corner of her elbow being cropped off also bugs me. Again, make sure your white balance is properly set and take it easy on the saturation... it's not quite as overboard as the first photo but it's close. I do like the expression on her face and the overall composition of this particular photo though.

Overall, not terrible and with a little bit of work, you'd have some winners. I'll comment on the others later... ;)

Self portrait???

A/S/L?????????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job, I just recommend retouching lines on her forehead. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back