Bottle tops and sunlight.

Benco

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Playing around with some old glass bottle stoppers found on the beach, I liked the effect of strong, low sunlight on them.
What do you think peeps?

8682595011_055c09ab91_b.jpg

8683709002_50d6d43f57_b.jpg

8682594835_9735a583c8_b.jpg

I like 2 a lot! I'd love to see this on a smooth surface. I think the wood is distracting from those super cool shadows.

Thanks, it was the shadows that interested me too. I'll have a go with it on a smooth surface.

Yeah i really like #3 but the shadows are good in all of them. This has given me some ideas

I like the last image as I found the wood was fighting your subject. Like the cast shadow .... I not fond of the glass lined up, you may want to play with just 2 of them and the shadows the make. Fun subject! Would also look great on brushed stainless.

Brushed stainless you say? Hmmm...it would be good. Not sure my wife would approve of me dismantling the kitchen to get the SS worktop into that light though. Might have to be artificial light I reckon, I'll look into it.

Brushed stainless you say? Hmmm...it would be good. Not sure my wife would approve of me dismantling the kitchen to get the SS worktop into that light though. Might have to be artificial light I reckon, I'll look into it.

Just tell her its "for art"!

This is a GREAT material ! I like each of this shots. Endless possibilities.

Just tell her its "for art"!

I can get away with a lot for my art, I'm pretty sure the SS worktop is a step too far though.

I think these would be stronger juxtaposed with some other object. Something more organic and with a contrasting texture and shape.

Most reactions

Back