Chapel Window, Still pond Md.

Rick58

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ChapelWindowStillPondMD102414a_zps60545ea0.jpg

I hesitated putting this up here, but it's what I do and enjoy more then any other type of photography.
Record photography? Study of tones? I'm not sure what attracts me to images that others find boring.

Light, shadows, lines, and textures. All of these things are in this simple but not boring photo. We overlook many common things that we see every day and take for granted, so I like this kind of photo too because it draws our attention to these neglected details or objects.

window2.jpg
Rick

This is so simple, with the peak so close to the top and the greyish slats having nothing to close them in, perhaps treating it as if it were an art object and enclosing it in a simple border.
Thus it is set off from the background a bit.

I like what Lew did and what limr said. :)

Thanks folks. Images like this bring back fond memories of my days in large format. Maybe one day...

Rick
This is so simple, with the peak so close to the top and the greyish slats having nothing to close them in, perhaps treating it as if it were an art object and enclosing it in a simple border.
Thus it is set off from the background a bit.
Thanks for that Lew. I suppose I still envision everything matted or at least with the white easel border. I never printed edge to edge, so I guess my mind saw what you physically did.

Nice shot! Personally, I like photos of windows and doors, especially older windows and doors. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back