Cheers

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a spontaneous portrait of my favorite bartender and one of my good friends in Ketchikan. One of many amazing people I've met here. My time in Ketchikan is wrapping up with only 14 more days before I begin my next chapter; it's funny how in the last few weeks of my adventure here I've met the coolest and most amazing people and built some pretty strong friendships and bonds, but now I have to start saying goodbye. What an amazing time it's been. Cheers.

mg_9952_by_danostergren-d6mir24.jpg

Nice environmental portrait. Love his expression.

Where to next?

Cool shot. Looking at your avatar, this guy almost looks like he could be your brother.

I saw this a day or two ago but didn't get to comment.. really like this one! And you have obviously figured out your WB issues from way back when because all of your images lately have had really nice coloring IMO. I do wish there was a tiny bit more room on the left of this frame but its still a nice shot!!

I saw this a day or two ago but didn't get to comment.. really like this one! And you have obviously figured out your WB issues from way back when because all of your images lately have had really nice coloring IMO. I do wish there was a tiny bit more room on the left of this frame but its still a nice shot!!
I'm definitely in agreement about the room on the left side. And thank you for the compliment. I used to really dislike red tones, but lately I'm becoming much more comfortable with them. If you look at my earlier work it had a lot of blue and green tones; red just looked weird to me personally.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back