Donating! continuous studio lighting w/umbrellas and bulbs

Pretty hard to trump a 12 year old girl helping rescue/foster kitties with a single Dad and limited income.

Pretty hard to trump a 12 year old girl helping rescue/foster kitties with a single Dad and limited income.

. . . not to mention an EMS brother.
You can always ask that dad donate it should the daughter suddenly lose interest, but who knows - many kids find lifetime interests at this age.

UPDATE!
after some deliberation over a myriad of issues, @robbins.photo has stepped up to make this a win/win situation, both for the donation thread and the kitties.
@robbins.photo is funding the purchase of a cheaper and smaller continuous lighting setup. (2 lights with shoot through umbrellas, one shorter backdrop light, and a carry case) its much lighter than the interfits I have, and will be much easier for her to set up, take down, and move around by herself. (hopefully, less assistance needed from dad will help her keep interest in doing it.) The lighting setup we picked out should be more than enough to cover the area they will be shooting in, and the continuous light will be adequate for video clips.

that being the case, the donation thread for my set of Interfits will continue as originally planned! (still some time to get in on this folks!)

Put your paws together for
@robbins.photo for helping to save the kitties!

Way to go, gorilla guy!
:icon_thumbsup::icon_thumbsup::icon_thumbsup:

Nice work Robbins.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

UPDATE!
after some deliberation over a myriad of issues, @robbins.photo has stepped up to make this a win/win situation, both for the donation thread and the kitties.
@robbins.photo is funding the purchase of a cheaper and smaller continuous lighting setup. (2 lights with shoot through umbrellas, one shorter backdrop light, and a carry case) its much lighter than the interfits I have, and will be much easier for her to set up, take down, and move around by herself. (hopefully, less assistance needed from dad will help her keep interest in doing it.) The lighting setup we picked out should be more than enough to cover the area they will be shooting in, and the continuous light will be adequate for video clips.

that being the case, the donation thread for my set of Interfits will continue as originally planned! (still some time to get in on this folks!)

Seriously, the both of you guys are making me all teary-eyed! You both deserve kudos and rewards and good karma for all of your future lives and rainbows and cotton candy, and many many gorilla and ferret kisses!

:icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug:

And I just have one more thing to say...

resized_bad-advice-cat-meme-generator-cats-rule-dogs-drool-nuff-said-076cd9.jpg

UPDATE!

Seriously, the both of you guys are making me all teary-eyed! You both deserve kudos and rewards and good karma for all of your future lives and rainbows and cotton candy, and many many gorilla and ferret kisses!

:icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug:

And I just have one more thing to say...

resized_bad-advice-cat-meme-generator-cats-rule-dogs-drool-nuff-said-076cd9.jpg
Hey, he started it.

Lol

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

Way to go, gorilla guy!
:icon_thumbsup::icon_thumbsup::icon_thumbsup:

Eh, no biggie. Single dad, 12 year old, I can relate. Plus, you know, kitties. Lol
UPDATE!

You guys really are a inspiration to the photography community. The world needs more people like you two!
:Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml:

uploadfromtaptalk1441651964962.jpg

Ferret says this is the last week to put your name in. Please be aware of the requirements and post accordingly.

Sorry to restrict this to contenential US, but it's a pretty big box to ship. If you are a little reluctant to post, please be aware that we do not pick recipients based on tenure, popularity, or skill level.
We try to make the decision based on who we feel will most benefit, and who will actually come back and post some results.

View attachment 107739

Ferret says this is the last week to put your name in. Please be aware of the requirements and post accordingly.

Sorry to restrict this to contenential US, but it's a pretty big box to ship. If you are a little reluctant to post, please be aware that we do not pick recipients based on tenure, popularity, or skill level.
We try to make the decision based on who we feel will most benefit, and who will actually come back and post some results.

Those little guys are so cute! :)

View attachment 107739

little fuzzy slinkys

thats a heavy crop taken with my Galaxy Note3 in crappy lighting with the cameras flash.

View attachment 107739

Cat snake! :D

little fuzzy slinkys

thats a heavy crop taken with my Galaxy Note3 in crappy lighting with the cameras flash.

That is a very good way to describe them! :clap:
The picture looks good, especially for a cell phone. :)

Cat snake! :D[/QUOTE]

They are meaner than cats!
:bouncingsmileys:

Most reactions

Back