Fs/Ft Canon 7d mk II with kit lens and acc. PICS INSIDE

JustinMichaelPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon 7d mk ii w/ 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 II and acc.

I purchased a 7d mk ii three months ago with an 18-55 kit lens and a bunch of filters. I purchased it brand new from bestbuy with an extended warranty and no questions asked 3 year accidental coverage. I'm ready to upgrade to full frame. Camera has been well taken care of no scratches or damage and UV filter since day one. Battery has never been over charged and has always been drained before recharge even if it meant leaving gps on. I would like to get $1400 OBO I'm a very motivated seller and know you can get this kit new for this price on eBay but if you wanted the extended warranty and accidental coverage that's an extra $600 dollars just for that and the kit was $1900 (what i paid for lens and camera).
Comes with camera, battery, charger, and all original documents and box and strap, lens and assorted filters including ND filters and others. Approximently 20 filters.

Thanks for looking
Sincerely,
Jay

IMG_0727.JPG
IMG_0729.JPG
IMG_0730.JPG
IMG_0732.JPG
IMG_0733.JPG

That's what the member of geek squad told me they said it was tied to the serial number of the camera itself.

That's what the member of geek squad told me they said it was tied to the serial number of the camera itself.
I would rely on the warranty documentation, rather than on what a sales person said.
Sales people get big Spiff (cash incentive) for selling extended warranties.
Extended warranties are very, very, very high profit items because they rarely ever get used.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back