What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Battou I feel like apologizing for not being on photo-lucidity I'm only keeping up with this thread right now as far as forums go...
 
Thats ok i cant keep up with anything!!!

Wow almost 2000 eh? dang...
 
Ooooh baby! I have surpassed the great Scott in posts! Woo hoo!!
 
Yea, you ll three will pass me buy the St. Valentines day.
 
Fun and my bathroom would make a perfect darkroom there was no less light in that room than there is in my bathroom. I'm really surprised that my negatives came out because I screwed up the time for the developer.
 
I have figured out that you can change up a lot of things while processing your film and it will still get good results. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom