What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Good idea!


Ok I dont know if I am dumb or just stupid.. But I can't get this GIMP thing to work.. It won't do what i am trying to do, even though I'm not sure what I am actually doing...
 
I'm never in a hurry when there are plenty of women to talk to just when I don't have any to talk to I get "itchy"...
 
The night of infamy? Code for lost virginity? That's creative.
 
I'm sorry you don't feel good Dustin...


I took my test yesterday... Not quite sure about how I did.. But I guess I will find out on Monday.
 
Wow, this thread is really slowing down. Won't be long. (simple observation)
 
I've been busy lately, and that's a good thing. Got that computer up, running and burned in. Loaded all the software except for my scanner drivers. I still need to transfer image files in process and setup the folder system how I like them to catalog my work. I also have a transplant clinic visit Friday that took half the day and a live shoot Friday evening/night. So sometimes I am lax in my participation duties for good reason.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom