What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I'm so proud of you for developing your own film!! Man I miss doing that stuff.. I miss the dark room!! :(
 
It is amazing what hanging out in the math center can do for meeting women. Looks like they might be hiring me too.
 
Too bad it is only for 3hrs/week but they are good contacts for getting private tutoring jobs.
 
We will have you dating and talking to girls before spring break!
 
Dating maybe not but goal #1 is already accomplished :D it is like they're throwing themselves at me (okay maybe not but I'm getting the hang of not making them mad)
 
Well congratulations! That is a good and really important step!
 
You know when the time comes, it won't be hard. Just concentrate on getting them to trust and like the great guy that you are..
 
Okay one place where I'm ahead of the game... Getting girls to trust me is like shooting fish in a barrel I have no clue why but girls that have never met me trust me it is freaking weird. It is getting them to like me that is a pain.
 
Well just show them how great of a guy you are. Don't seem to eager to date them, and girls respond to that..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom