What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Ahhhhh..... She lives! And breaths and types! (I guess she speaks too)

Me? Damage? Surly you jest! I am way tooooo innocent to do any damage.[/quote]


Everyone back away from your computers.. Lightning is going to strike any minute!! :lmao::sexywink:

Of course I'm alive.. I was just freaking out about my math test and Kev:lovey: had two days off.. So I spent them with him... and watching Smallville and Perfect Strangers!!
 
I have been the main contributor of this thread.. its about time you guys start catching up.. lol

Contributor? I think you may need to step away from the keyboard and reevaluate your contribution. :lmao:
 
I'll blame it on anyone who isn't me Meg is just the easy target because she is the only female posting in this thread.
 
I'll blame it on anyone who isn't me Meg is just the easy target because she is the only female posting in this thread.


And yet I blame you... So I think we are running around in circles...
 
It's quality, not quantity. Besides, you ARE THE trouble maker. It's well documented!


Hey... there Mr. John.... I have quality posts on "other" threads.. This is where I can just sit back and relax, and gab with two of my favorite people on the forum.. You... and Dustin!


And I would like to see this documentation!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom