What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Nowhere near the longest thread yet that would be the word association thread.
 
Is this the longest thread yet?


No, there are several longer in off topic chat. This one is simply the most odd. It even is off topic of the off topic.
 
"off topic of the off topic" hehehe lol

Wonder if we started posting on topic... do you think admins would move this thread back.

IF we went off topic again. would the admins move it back here..
 
"off topic of the off topic" hehehe lol

Wonder if we started posting on topic... do you think admins would move this thread back.

IF we went off topic again. would the admins move it back here..


I doubt it, too much damage already done!
 
I have been the main contributor of this thread.. its about time you guys start catching up.. lol
 
If I remember right, you were one of the main contributors of the damage.. lmao


Ahhhhh..... She lives! And breaths and types! (I guess she speaks too)

Me? Damage? Surly you jest! I am way tooooo innocent to do any damage.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom