What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Hey... there Mr. John.... I have quality posts on "other" threads.. This is where I can just sit back and relax, and gab with two of my favorite people on the forum.. You... and Dustin!


And I would like to see this documentation!

Wow, I feel honored. Or is that cursed. Not sure, think I need to reflect...........

Cursed, ya, that's the ticket.
 
Honored John... Fell Honored!!

You are only cursed if you piss me off..
lmao :D
 
Don't you have two cars? Or does she not like to drive in the snow?
 
Yes, we have several vehicals, and the roads are dry. But she works 7:45 PM to 6: AM and I'm afraid she will fall asleep on the drive home. (she always falls asleep when I'm driving home) Besides, this way we spend more time together than we would otherwise.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom