What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I can't stop yawning, I think I'm about to turn into a pumpkin.
 
my p&s ws confiscated by police today *cries* it was the best 1 i hav 2 lol o well *looks at camcorder other p&s and slr* =]
 
Explain, details? In plain English please for those of us to darn old to comprehend blackberry shorthand.
 
Well John I completely understand... In other words, better safe than sorry..
 
Pretty good so far.. getting ready to start my math homework.
 
Hahaha I knew that would get you talking..
OH BTW...

I'M CATCHING UP!!!
 
What is the deal.. Where is everyone..

I am not letting this thread die!

I took some really cool sunset pics with my phone the other day.
 
Scott is busy with school and John has work to do I don't post as much as I used to because of school either.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom