What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I have school too but I still find time for this wonderful creation of a thread.
 
So do I I'm on here right now aren't I :) Don't worry this thread won't die I won't let it die. I'll keep it on life support if I have to.
 
Im on right now!!! haha.

WOW hey guys i totally stoked for this weekend! Im assisting a big photographer with a huge wedding... im totally stoked!
 
Oh and this thread will never die... as said before... :D
 
Im on right now!!! haha.

WOW hey guys i totally stoked for this weekend! Im assisting a big photographer with a huge wedding... im totally stoked!


Cool, and congrats. You will share the experience with us, right? You know, how the bride was a PITA untill she got what she wanted. Then how her mother took the title away from her at the reception. All that stuff, right?
 
We are going to have fun this weekend I hope. We will be in Nashville T-F-S and come home Sunday. One of the bands is going to do a spotlight gig for some labels at a place called 12th & Porter in downtown Nashville. Looks like fun.
 
Hey, this old fogy has a question. In the modern vernacular, what does the term "peeps" refer to. I admit to being totally ignorant on this one. "Hi all you peeps, gimee a c&c on this one" It just sounds like something a homie might say with only half a meaning, and that half I don't think I like.
 
Peeps is just short for people usually when I read something that doesn't look like English (unless it is an honest attempt at English) I ignore it.
 
Anyone ever notice that when we actually POST in this thread it grows at the rate of approx. 100 posts/day???
 
Ya, but your a Mommy. Your used to doing 97 things at once.

Very very true.. I can do many things at once.. I'm amazing! lol

Hey, this old fogy has a question. In the modern vernacular, what does the term "peeps" refer to. I admit to being totally ignorant on this one. "Hi all you peeps, gimee a c&c on this one" It just sounds like something a homie might say with only half a meaning, and that half I don't think I like.
Like Dustin said, peeps is short/ghetto for people.. Only the lazy say it. Or people who live in or think they are in the ghetto say it..
 
I have noticed that Dustin.. Which is amazing since it is typically only us 3 and sometimes Battou and Scott who also post.
We are truely an impressive bunch.
 
So Dustin, what classes are you taking this semester?

Besides Photography.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom