What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Oh and you will be proud of me....

I am almost somewhat kinda sorta assisting/tutoring my hubby with his math class.
 
I'm taking The second semester of Modern/Abstract Algebra Set Theory and International Environmental Issues (darned general ed classes)
 
So I started doing my Carmen Electra workout last night...
Now my legs are jello.... still...
 
It is a pretty simple schedule easy except for the darned Environmental Science one (I hate writing and it satisfies the "Writing intensive" requirement.)
 
I'm grouchy today.. I have gained 3 lbs. :(

OMG, 3 whole pounds. My scale can fluctuate that much depending on weather I've had a bm or not. I guess it's a matter of reference, 3 lbs to one over 250 is a lot less a deal than to someone less than 100. Huh?
 
It is a pretty simple schedule easy except for the darned Environmental Science one (I hate writing and it satisfies the "Writing intensive" requirement.)


Sounds like liberal clap-trap to me. (but that political, so never mind)
 
See it is all about ratios...

I have a fear of #'s thats all.. And I am getting close to a number that scares me.. So I freak out..
 
Peeps is just short for people usually when I read something that doesn't look like English (unless it is an honest attempt at English) I ignore it.

I guess that makes sense, in a stupid sort of way.
 
Sounds like liberal clap-trap to me. (but that political, so never mind)

I was thinking more along the lines of a class meant only for hippies (the real ones from the 60's) and if you ever saw the teacher you'd 100% agree.
 
Well I had to get you two talking about something...

I don't usually gain weight after I had my two kids.. I have been at 125 for ever and ok so I have gained anywhere from 4-6lbs actually and when I weighed myself last I was 129
 
I was thinking more along the lines of a class meant only for hippies (the real ones from the 60's) and if you ever saw the teacher you'd 100% agree.

LOL Ya, I know what you mean. Those of us from the way-back machine who could actually get a job and live in the real world, did so. Those of us who couldnt, either teach or got tenure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom