What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Oooh that sucks!

Hey did you guys see that I am the MOTW!!!?
 
Yeah my comp wasn't working for a few... couldn't bring up TPF
 
Maaaaan I just got a notice from the county saying I have Jury duty again!!! For the whole stinking summer... :(
 
Yeah tell me about it. I apparently start may first and I don't end until aug 31!!
That means I could potentially miss Kev's birthday, my anniversary, Ryan (my oldest son)'s birthday, and my birthday because of damn jury duty. The last time I had to do it was when I was pregnant with Keagan, and I was supposed to be on bed rest, yeah that didn't even get me out of it!
 
Damned wrong color mounting board I guess you're not allowed to use black mount board in my class.
 
Oh that sucks!! Will it take your grade down a ton?
 
Rawr
100_2414.jpg
 
Frst time "I've been startled by a cold, lethargic, and minuscule herp. Had to check my BP, heath rate and everything. Whewwww, that was close.

lol, Next time I'll post a pic of Johnny Bravo doing perverted things.....That should be a little easier on ya.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom