What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Hi back at 'cha. Sorry I've not been around lately. Right ow, I can't sleep so I logged on. Cathy's new Schedule is taking it's toll on bot of us. Neither one of us are resting well. BTW, the old philanderer and chief was in town to campaign for his boss. It was raining cats and dogs, so I didn't walk the 8 or 9 blocks in the rain with my camera to listen to the lies. Just was not motivated to get all that cold and wet. Oh well, maybe next time..... or not.
 
BTW John thanks for making it easy on me... lol

But I answered your questions 100% as best as I could.
 
Hi back at 'cha. Sorry I've not been around lately. Right ow, I can't sleep so I logged on. Cathy's new Schedule is taking it's toll on bot of us. Neither one of us are resting well. BTW, the old philanderer and chief was in town to campaign for his boss. It was raining cats and dogs, so I didn't walk the 8 or 9 blocks in the rain with my camera to listen to the lies. Just was not motivated to get all that cold and wet. Oh well, maybe next time..... or not.


Which one???
 
OOoh the great and wonderful.... NOT..
100
Although I am almost concidering voting for some democrat just so we can get fuel prices down.. When Mr. Hilary was president gas was at 86 cents a gallon...
I almost bet that if we get a democrat in the office, we will see lower fuel prices...
 
OOoh the great and wonderful.... NOT..
100
Although I am almost concidering voting for some democrat just so we can get fuel prices down.. When Mr. Hilary was president gas was at 86 cents a gallon...
I almost bet that if we get a democrat in the office, we will see lower fuel prices...

We're getting into politics here......But I will admit Bill was good for the economy. That said I believe your wrong here as Hilary is representing the element of females in power. I find it unlikely the hubbies assistance and knowledge will be put to any use as it will in theroy discredit her in some sence.

In other words it'll give the impression of Bill taking a third tearm Via back seat driving his wifes predency and we all know that is the last thing she wants.





Now back to mediocre jokes shal we....
 
Ohh fun for you, I have a 5 page paper to write, a math test to study for, my own math to do, and write a resume and a 500 word essay about my first truck, for a job.. *sigh*
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom