What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Ohh fun for you, I have a 5 page paper to write, a math test to study for, my own math to do, and write a resume and a 500 word essay about my first truck, for a job.. *sigh*

I have 2 classes tomorrow, neither am i doing anything in. Friday i have off, and im going to be taking pictures of a local band that night. Then, i will be going to my "hooray scotts still alive" party

Then..... .Spring break.

Im looking forward to the next week! YAY!!!:mrgreen:
 
I have no spring break......infact spring break equals double shift days at work......
 
I just spent the last hour actually doing some ATI work for FAC....god I hate that.

Confermed and deleted three copyright violations, I still have to conferm five more from the same user :(
 
LOL I really don't either, it just means no school for me.
 
As you can see to avoid locking the thread, iv had to edit a few posts... no politics please....

As you where :P
 
Hmm.. I guess.
I'm guessing it is a way for them to limit confrontation and disharmony.
 
Well I found out today that my true calling in life is NOT to be a math teacher.. lmao
 
well I don't know about my true callilng but I would deal with being a math teacher.
 
Yeah I can't teach to save my life.. lol


We got a new big screen tv today!!! IT'S BIIIIIIIG!!!
 
I can sometimes and I do enjoy it I'm just a bit on the social phobic side which kinda makes it hard to stand up in front of a huge room full of people.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom