What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

LOL, shame on you... You should be in a strategy game on here!
 
But I get 20 gold when you reach a population of 75... Plus there is only so much time you can spend on that game at a time due to the fact that everything is real time. I get annoyed because I can only play for about half an hour a day right now.
 
But I get 20 gold when you reach a population of 75... Plus there is only so much time you can spend on that game at a time due to the fact that everything is real time. I get annoyed because I can only play for about half an hour a day right now.

eww real time... that would get frustrating!
 
Well you missed me being MOTW! That was fun. Except only one of the 4 of you wrote any questions on it...
 
Real time, does that mean that everything you do happens at that second? And if you miss any time on the game you missed a lot?
 
Well you missed me being MOTW! That was fun. Except only one of the 4 of you wrote any questions on it...

Well I will have to look that thread up! Even though its probably to late to ask questions.... Ill just ask em' here :)
 
Well I will have to look that thread up! Even though its probably to late to ask questions.... Ill just ask em' here :)


I think you can still ask.. I doubt they locked the thread..
 
Actually you would probably do really well at the game if you only played once a day for about half an hour. I kinda like that and I'm kinda annoyed by it. The real time aspect refers to you get resources at a certain rate per hour and your troops move at a certain rate per hour. It is an online game designed to not suck up your life like WoW does.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom