What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Real time, does that mean that everything you do happens at that second? And if you miss any time on the game you missed a lot?

Yea pretty much. So a minute in the game is a minute in real life. In the sims, a minute in the game is like 2 seconds in real time.
 
What is WoW? World of War?
So is the game like Risk or Civilization?
 
I was never any good at Civ.. Now if it was CSI.. I am the master!
 
Well I could give you pointers :D I'm really just looking for that 20 gold bonus when your population reaches 75...
 
I haven't had the time yet... But I will.. I am studying for my math test tomorrow...
Man all I do now a days is math!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom