What's new

HELP! what kind of lens is this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeyc95

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I am sorry if i am posting this in the wrong section. However, I am not a photographer and I have this huge lens from work. I would like to know more info about it and where I can possibly sell it.

Like I said I'm not a photographer sorry for low quality pictures.

thank you
IMG_1447.webp
IMG_1448.webp
IMG_1449.webp
IMG_1447.webp
IMG_1448.webp
IMG_1449.webp
IMG_1450.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1451.webp
    IMG_1451.webp
    610.5 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_1452.webp
    IMG_1452.webp
    673.7 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_1453.webp
    IMG_1453.webp
    740.9 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_1454.webp
    IMG_1454.webp
    660.3 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_1455.webp
    IMG_1455.webp
    706.1 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_1456.webp
    IMG_1456.webp
    487.3 KB · Views: 305
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom