How are reflectors used?

whHHAAT ! Use a reflector for photography?

I though there were used on boats to do distress signal in case of emergencies

...... Reflectors, IMHO, are a sign of a rank amateur who doesn't know much about lighting. I've work with many "real" pros, and they rarely use reflectors. Why woudl you? It's just a subsitute for another light.

I wouldn't know, I haven't used one since I started in photography.
Precisley the reason to use one...... as a substitue for another light.

My point is, it's a piss poor substitute, and VERY large and clumsy at that... there's no reason to use one at all.

Are you serious??? WOW...your ignorance will get you nowhere!

WOW, seriously? ROFL@you! Yeah, I'm "nowhere" - LOL!! Have you looked at your own work lately? Have you looked at mine? Apparently you haven't. What magazines have you graced the cover of? What agencies have you shot for?

Go advertise on craigslist some more, fool.

WOW, seriously? ROFL@you! Yeah, I'm "nowhere" - LOL!! Have you looked at your own work lately? Have you looked at mine? Apparently you haven't. What magazines have you graced the cover of? What agencies have you shot for?

You know that Internet magazines and shady model agencies don't count right?

Wow you're really stupid aren't you? WHo said anything about that?

Wow you're really stupid aren't you? WHo said anything about that?

I just wanna see all that crazy work of yours. THEN you'll be able to talk **** about everyone. untill then, you are another jackass internet warrior who could eat **** and die and no body could care less. The only thing i've seen from you is some bad framed pictures of a rocket and some "average" baby pictures. go to bed.

**** i hate stupid people.

too bad you posted the same crap on another forum and got banned for bitching about everything. seems like the moderators over there have less patience than here with douchebags like you

http://www.pixtus.com/forum/people/136450-hello-few-intro-shots.html

Last edited:
Might I offer this bit of advise from the wonderful movie True Grit starring John Wayne, Kim Darby and Glenn Campbell reference the continuation of this thread.

Mattie Ross
: I will not bandy words with a drunkard. (substitute your own word for drunkard)
LaBoeuf: That's real smart. You've done nothing when you've bested a fool.

You can lead an idiot to a library, but once there all you can do is beat him over the head with a heavy book. :lol:

Oh wow...

WTF No wonder he got banned. That was BAD... Not the comment part, it was what he did outside the forum.

Becca's Bridal in snow yeseterday

After reading that, I can't believe he isn't banned over here. Heck, there should be a way to ban him from every photo forum on the internet after pulling crap like that.

Originally Posted by lscottpht
Ok, so this jerk up above, Dan, has just somehow reviewed me on Wedding Wire which only brides and grooms can review your work. He has ruined my perfect 5 star rating. Here is what he said: Mediocre photography at best. Poor posing, very rude.

Thanks, Jake!

Thanks, Lyncca! I'm so mad right now! He is trying to ruin my business!

And you call other people retards?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back