How are reflectors used?

That's just the Internet for you. You will have a ton of genuinely nice people trying to help one another out... and then one comes along.... well... that thread and many others on here speaks volumes.

To be sung to the refrain of Copacabana by Barry Manilow.

He hails from Dallas, thinks with his phallus,
His manner is crude and oh so callous,
He hails from Dallas, thinks with his phallus,
Stupidity his passion, It’s always his fashion,
Down in Dallas, Now Go Away.

Please go away.
Just go away.

Too bad the dallas superstar is never going to reply back to this thread lol

I just wanna see all that crazy work of yours.

Wow, you've been a member here how long, and you don't know how to use the search button? Lol, you really ARE stupid!

As for that "other" forum, there's a reason for that - it goes wwway back, the guy that runs it is a TOTAL asshole. I log on over there every once and a while and purposely wreak havoc :)

Wow, you've been a member here how long, and you don't know how to use the search button? Lol, you really ARE stupid!

As for that "other" forum, there's a reason for that - it goes wwway back, the guy that runs it is a TOTAL asshole. I log on over there every once and a while and purposely wreak havoc :)

This is why i ask. You talk about the really flat looking wedding picture you posted, or the blurry picture of lady that has 1 arm, or the latex whore?, cmon, this is nowhere around outstanding photography, maybe you should use a reflector

As for that "other" forum, I am a TOTAL asshole. I log on over there every once and a while and purposely exhibit doucheiness.

Fix't

Originally Posted by lscottpht
Ok, so this jerk up above, Dan, has just somehow reviewed me on Wedding Wire which only brides and grooms can review your work. He has ruined my perfect 5 star rating. Here is what he said: Mediocre photography at best. Poor posing, very rude.

Thanks, Jake!

Thanks, Lyncca! I'm so mad right now! He is trying to ruin my business!

And you call other people retards?

That's a professional child and not a professional photographer right there.

Did you ever get your focusing problem fixed?
Hello - and a few intro shots

It looks like almost every shot is front focused. If you're shooting professionally you might want to try a larger DOF or manually focusing to get the pictures to end up properly focused.

Wow, you've been a member here how long, and you don't know how to use the search button? Lol, you really ARE stupid!As for that "other" forum, there's a reason for that - it goes wwway back, the guy that runs it is a TOTAL asshole. I log on over there every once and a while and purposely wreak havoc :)
Did you ever get your focusing problem fixed?Hello - and a few intro shotsIt looks like almost every shot is front focused. If you're shooting professionally you might want to try a larger DOF or manually focusing to get the pictures to end up properly focused.
That there front focusing is how them there big city professinal phoootografers take them there pictures these days don't ya know.

Hi all -

I have not checked into my thread in a while because I've been AWIA (Away Without Internet Access). Eight days in the Dominican Republic.

Anyway, thanks to (almost) all who have replied - particularly Hatch and HWesh. That Adorama video was extremely helpful. I guess I didn't realize how obvious the effect of a well-placed reflector is, not to mention the specific results obtained from using various reflective surfaces.

I dismissed Dallasimagery's response as soon as I read it; anyone who makes such a blanket statement about a legitimate piece of photographic equipment that is in such wide use immediately loses all credibility with me.

And c.cloudwalker (post #2) - I don't know why you bothered responding; your input was dick-ish and - as it turns out - 100% wrong (as proven by the Adorama tutorial, for one).

Now I have to go shopping for a reflector.

Jon

5623082793_a9fc659d59_b.jpg

Reflected...

Hi all -

Anyway, thanks to (almost) all who have replied - particularly Hatch and HWesh. That Adorama video was extremely helpful. I guess I didn't realize how obvious the effect of a well-placed reflector is, not to mention the specific results obtained from using various reflective surfaces.
n

Always glad to help
Hatch

Most reactions

New Topics

Back