I just want to know what you think of my photos and what to convey to you?

How very kind of you to drive traffic to your site by posting a link, and showing us nothing here. That is what most of us think.

What do you think of my pictures? Not to post all the photos I put the link instagram: Sasha Gonta (@unphacido) • Instagram photos and videos

Welcome, Sasha!

If you would like feedback on specific images, it is better to embed a few (probably 1-4) in one of the Photo Gallery threads. First, most people here would rather not go to an external site, and also, TPF is not here to drive traffic to that external site.

scusa. Io non voglio creare problemi. Ok nel prossimo post mi post foto. Non volevo pubblicare tutte le foto, perché indirizzavo sul luogo in cui il pubblico. Ancora una volta mi dispiace!
How very kind of you to drive traffic to your site by posting a link, and showing us nothing here. That is what most of us think.

sorry. I did not want to create problems. Ok in the next post I will post photos. I did not want to publish all the photos, why indirizzavo on the site where the public. Sorry again!

sorry. I did not want to create problems. Ok in the next post I will post photos. I did not want to publish all the photos, why indirizzavo on the site where the public. Sorry again!

No problem - we're always happy to welcome new people here and we want you to get the most out of the forum. The Photo Gallery threads will get you more useful feedback. Posting just a few means that it will be easier for us to give feedback. You can find the Galleries here: Photography Forum

You'll see there are many categories. You can always use the General Gallery for a photo that does not fit neatly into a category.

Benvenuto!

Nessuna necessità di chiedere scusa.

Siamo desiderosi di vedere le vostre foto.

Non invii prego tutti. Soltanto alcuni.

(Non conosco il vostro linguaggio.)

Si sono di nuovo qui e imparare come funzionano le cose. E bene. Questo e un sito di amicizia e un ottimo luogo per condividere e apprendere. Benvenuti al forum SashaGonta.

Welcome! You have some nice photos. Please do share some on here :smile:

Welcome. For what it's worth, if a new person posts a link, I would never go to it until I get to know them.

For what it's worth, if a new person posts a link, I would never go to it until I get to know them.
Same here. Dinner and a movie, maybe a quiet walk on the beach.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back