Icey Fountain :)

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, I haven't posted here in a while... I've been very busy with Christmas and all...
Here are some recient pics of a water fountain that froze over night.
Notice how the sun warmed one side of it so there is only ice on one side..... :D

26130401.jpg

26130429.jpg

26130908.jpg
:D

I really like #3, the feeling of standing on the "warm" side.

Great photos.

Picksure said:
I really like #3, the feeling of standing on the "warm" side.

Great photos.
I agree.... the only thing I wish I would have done different... maybe left the shutter open longer to make the water look like it was flowing instead of stopping it in the air.... but I didn't have a tripod with me and I'm not steady enough for a long shutter setting. :)

I actually like the composition on the second one, and the drop look as opposed to the flow look, just because the rest of the water is frozen. Nice Pictures.

Would have liked to have seen a shot like #3 from the other side (ice side) of the fountain.

tmpadmin said:
Would have liked to have seen a shot like #3 from the other side (ice side) of the fountain.
The sun was low in the sky so it made it look black from the other side...

and if I waited for the sun to come up to where I could take the picture the ice would melt... :?

you are right though.... I would like it that way also... But I missed the one cold day we had down here in South Texas. :(

Oh well.. maybe next year :D

LittleMan said:
But I missed the one cold day we had down here in South Texas. :(

Oh well.. maybe next year :D

Me too. It seemed to snow all around where I was, but NOT where I was.

I like #3 the best. Good job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back