In reguards to my last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once i get the drama out of me, I can actually be funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
If I tucked my tail and ran away every time someone didn't like my photos I would have gone out of business years ago. I will stick around and post more on this forum of course. There are some great people here, and then some i would trip if they were blind, but thats everywhere in life.

If I tucked my tail and ran away every time someone didn't like my photos I would have gone out of business years ago. I will stick around and post more on this forum of course. There are some great people here, and then some i would trip if they were blind, but thats everywhere in life.
Tripping blind people? Now that's the spirit! ;)

Thanks for NOT apologizing.

I think the people that bent over so far with their single-mindedness, that their heads went squarely up their backsides, are the ones that need to reconsider. Just my opinion.

Thanks for NOT apologizing.

I think the people that bent over so far with their single-mindedness, that their heads went squarely up their backsides, are the ones that need to reconsider. Just my opinion.
Right there with you. It would stand to reason though to at least take a moment to try and understand the perspective of the other side regardless of which side you're on. Doing so has put me at peace with many homophobic, uptight and religious nuts in my past.

I think there can be a concern where a photo gets posted particularly when the subject is underage. There's a difference between a young woman being on a beach in a bikini, and being photographed wearing it and where that photo might end up. For commercial use such as ads in magazines, releases would typically be signed for usage for that purpose.

We wouldn't know the first 4 points mentioned by the OP just by viewing the photo, although people that know the OP might expect that's the case (that the photo was done with parents' permission etc.). I don't know with boudoir shots etc. if clients have signed releases and realize where photos of them are being displayed or if that's covered in the release; I suspect that some clients may be fine with it and others would object or may have signed a release not realizing where the photos of them might be posted online. I think professional photographers typically make sure there is permission for applicable situations so they're covered and that their clients' images are protected.

This article gives a couple of examples (where it says why releases are taken seriously) which to me are something to think about when posting photos online and what could potentially happen later on. Property and Model Releases | American Society of Media Photographers
Using a photo for yourself or to share with family and friends I think is different than making it available in a way that can be viewed or accessed publicly.

Anybody else notice how Kat seems to end up in all the dramatic forums? I wonder if she's the instigator?

Just watchin' 'n' observin'...

Well now I'm pissed.

That used to be what people would accuse ME of.

CLEARLY... I'm not hanging around enough.

I need to reclaim my title. :lmao:

Anybody else notice how Kat seems to end up in all the dramatic forums? I wonder if she's the instigator?

Just watchin' 'n' observin'...

Well now I'm pissed.

That used to be what people would accuse ME of.

CLEARLY... I'm not hanging around enough.

I need to reclaim my title. :lmao:

Always the drama with E.Rose! :hug::

Someone a'splain this to me, because clearly I'm not as bright as I thought I was. If the model in question had been a few years younger, the OP could have posted a shot of her with NO clothing on and people would have responded with, "Awww... isn't that cute". If she'd been a few years old people would have responded with, "WOW!". If she'd been on a beach, that would have been fine, but IN A STUDIO isn't????? What???? It's not like this was a creeper shot taken from inside an ice-cream van with a 400mm lens, it was well executed STUDIO SHOT!!! WHAT on earth is the problem?

Now the moderators are getting sucked into the vortex.

RUUUUUUUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back