Me on my bike

cindyg2024

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For whatever reason, I decided today that I wanted a picture of me on my bike.... so I grabbed my bike and table, set my camera and use the self timer.... My camera only has a 10 second self timer so it was hard to set everything and hop on the bike before the picture was ready to be taken.... Anyway... I caught this picture. There is something about it that I really like, but yet it seems very washed out at the same time.... Suggestions please!

MeonBike3.jpg

OH... and yes - I know the background is very busy, but it was honestly the best I could do at the time.... I didn't like a cut wheat field as my background!!!

ignore that.

Very nice bike Cindy.
The 'washed out' effect you have there is because the sun is reflecting off the lenses of your camera(this happens when the sun is in front of the camera shining into the lens)

umm, im sorry to say this, but this is no where near close to anything photographic, seems to be basically a family snapshot and thats all. there is a very strong glare of the sun, lack of composure, very busy background, there is no interesting angle or anything interesting

Looks like the sun was in front of the camera and that why you got some sun flare I think. The crop is too tight also, go and re shoot the same thing with the sun at the cameras back and not so tight with the crop. and you will get a better shot. but im by far no expert.

I spent 5 minutes with Capture NX and did a bit of punching up on this picture:

meonbike4.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back