Ahh sorry I haven't posted any pictures! We took a break (finally remembered to charge my camera last night, lol oops!) As much as Molly looks like she loves the camera, sometimes she wants a break from it, and I've been a little busy too. Today I made sure I got a picture, so now I think we're back on track (even though I think Molly wanted the break to last longer )
Well here's today's picture!
(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
She's a pretty dachsund. I love the name. Too cute.
The first x pictures cracked me up... sleep much? lol
I like the distorted view from the nose. Kind of funny. The shot of her looking off into the distance in the park or whatever is cute. I actually really liked the tennis ball. More shots of things molly interacts with might be a neat addition to the theme.
Thanks!
Lol yeah, when I had forgot to get a picture I'd just get one when she was laying around, that's when it's the easiest lol. But after too many she hides under the covers, hah.
Yep, the last picture (the nose one) was mainly just for laughs, but I think it might be a favorite though lol.
Sounds like a good idea..I'll look into it.
Thanks again
Here's one for today-
(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
Yes, I know I'm in the picture hah, click on the picture and read my description, and read the notes I put on it too if you'd like
Oh yeah, I got some better lighting in my room finally! Nothing professional or anything, just some lamps