Sorry I've been skipping days, it's been a hectic week!
Here's one for today-
(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
Crazy day, and she's still not too into taking photos, so this is the best I got!
Ahh, still working on that full body shot, sorry bout that! heh...
Here's one for today-
(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)
Sorry, still no full body shot :/
I tried! It's a little hard though, cause I have to hold her leash and the camera, and she likes to not look at the camera, especially outside. And today she just wanted to run around, so I wasn't going to push her to sit still, etc.
Heh, yeah, it's much harder to do full body shots than just head shots, but I did it
Her tail is much longer than it looks in the last one (besides the fact that it's like...partially invisible lol) You can see it a little better in the first full body shot, I cropped the second one though, so her tail kinda looks like its short heh. It's not a really good picture quality wise, I just wanted to share it for fun