Molly, a picture a day

Today's isn't real good, she wasn't wanting to take pictures today either heh, but oh well.

Okay, so I just realized she was asleep, so I got my camera out, and I got this shot:

(clicking on it takes you to it on my flickr)
I love it :)

I get a lot of views but not a lot of replies! Hah, anyone?
Any tips or anything is appreciated too :D

Yeah, sometimes it's hard to get a full body shot, I'll try to though!

Here's one for today-

(clicking it takes you to it on my flickr)

Hah, she wouldn't give me anything better :p

Ohhh yeah! Hah, sorry, I forgot that you had asked me to get one, I'll try to get one tomorrow before I forget again, haha.

Here's one for today, skipped yesterday, oops!

Ahh, sorry, didn't get a full body shot, I think it will be easier to get outside and do it and today was rainy, hopefully tomorrow I will though!

Sorry I've been skipping days, it's been a hectic week!
Here's one for today-

Crazy day, and she's still not too into taking photos, so this is the best I got! :p

Ahh, still working on that full body shot, sorry bout that! heh...

Here's one for today-

Sorry, still no full body shot :/
I tried! It's a little hard though, cause I have to hold her leash and the camera, and she likes to not look at the camera, especially outside. And today she just wanted to run around, so I wasn't going to push her to sit still, etc.

Here's a few, including one for yesterday-

And this one is more for fun :p

(clicking them takes you to it on my flickr)

I finally got the full body shots!! Heh :D

Heh, yeah, it's much harder to do full body shots than just head shots, but I did it :p
Her tail is much longer than it looks in the last one (besides the fact that it's like...partially invisible lol) You can see it a little better in the first full body shot, I cropped the second one though, so her tail kinda looks like its short heh. It's not a really good picture quality wise, I just wanted to share it for fun :p

Here's one for today-

Most reactions

New Topics

Back