Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
are you crazy?

First me, now HIM???

I think you're just targeting Texans... It's genocide. I knew it. :lmao:

How, why, when and where?

can you play 3 blind mice on the clarinet?.... if you can im impressed :mrgreen:

Hey Clarinet, congrats on MOTW.

What do you want to do (job-wise), once your courses are over?

What are some of your favourite pieces to play?

What are some of your favorite TV shows?

I know the answer to so many of the questions already asked. :lol:

...as for my questions....give me time. :twisted: I'll get back to you on this very soon.

^^^ I was gonna ask if he had any good dirt on you, but I thought better of it :p

Joe, show us your own favorite shot, regardless of how old or new it is. Then tell us why it's your fave. :)

What would you rather have?

An inoperable disfigurement of your insides, where nothing's actually wrong, but you have to live with the knowledge that you have a tumour or a growth of some sort inside of you, that while it doesnt' do anything, is still pretty freaky.

Or.

A really ugly baby.

Which would you choose?

Do you know how hard it is to think of questions that I don't already know the answer to? :scratch:

(^^that's your first question)

I know your favorite chocolate bar, but what is your favorite non-chocolate candy?

Have you used your new Lensbaby yet?

When are you going to post your pics from Dallas and from my time with you in Houston and Galveston?

How old were you when you learned to ride a bike without training wheels?

What was your first summer job?

When you first started in band way back when, did you automatically know you wanted to play the clarinet? If not, what other instruments did you consider? What made you choose the clarinet?

What is the earliest memory you can think of?

Did you listen to that song I asked you to listen to yet?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back