my hobby is....

Pretty cool collection. As long as you don't collect chainsaws we're cool. How long have you been collecting?

Nice. It's pretty cool being able to collect things you like. I collect old military gear. I don't have that much yet, but I get pieces here and there.

Erm no, and not a fan of something like ceiling fans either and too bad they're from the 80's!!!! When I was a kid growing up in Canada I collected hockey cards like every other kid - opee-chee? I do have an aunt that was way into Beanie Babies back in the day and spent large $$$$ and now they ain't worth ****e.

If the OP is a dude his wife must be pissed! I'd be :) but to each they're own and carry on with the collecting and I'll keep my eyes out for stylish fans with brass accents.

I think he's fan-natical

I have over 300 shot glasses in storage somewhere. All packed in the old wood soft drink carriers.

How hot does it get in "United States" (where's that?) that means you need that many fans in your room at once? I hope you've, out of curiosity, turned them all on at once at some point, just to see the temperature difference. Props to you for introducing me to a hobby and dedicated forum that I'd never imagined existing.

Bitter Jeweler, I ain't normally no fan of no fan, but of your fan, I am a fan.

... too far.

How hot does it get in "United States" (where's that?) that means you need that many fans in your room at once? I hope you've, out of curiosity, turned them all on at once at some point, just to see the temperature difference. Props to you for introducing me to a hobby and dedicated forum that I'd never imagined existing.

Bitter Jeweler, I ain't normally no fan of no fan, but of your fan, I am a fan.

... too far.

it gets hot paul,and here is the answer to ""United States" (where's that?)" question,just look at the map
USAMAPCROPEDandinfoadded.jpg

Most reactions

Back