My Second Round - C&C for anybody willing .

The bird one is much improved after the dodging/ burning. I agree it's over-vignetted. Also, the composition/ crop seems off to me due to the bird looking up, but he's got no room over his head, so there's a cramped sort of feeling. It's the same issue with your sister, it's not so much that she's not looking into the camera, but rather that the crop cut-off where she's looking toward. In most cases, you get a nicer shot if you allow more room in the direction where the subject is looking.

Kiddo I gotta say for your 2nd time out ya kicked ass! You and your pops are really reading what these folks have said an I can def say/see your applying it!

I gotta say when I first looked thru these pics the 1st one does nothing bc of the busy background. But god that 2nd one is awesome! Especially for only be your 2nd try trying it!

As far as the 3rd one goes. I like the 2nd edit but def ease up on your vignette. If you hadn't said zoo I wouldn't have thought of it at first.

Keep up the work! You've got an eye and are WILLING to listen to cc! And apply what has been said! Can't wait to see what else you take!

^^^ THIS! I think you and Naptime are really doing well! Keep it up! :)

yeah. She loves to hate me. And I hate that I have to love her. :)

of course I'm kidding though. We have a very good relationship. And whenever we get into a new hobby or interest together, we make a friendly rivalry. Always trying to outdo each other. In return making us both grow and get better.

nice to have a set of eyes to help you find the flaws. And learn from your mistakes.

yesterday we shot our first few rolls of b&w around town. Getting ready to try our hand at processing in just a few minutes. :) #nervous

I was trying different effects to get rid of the white patch , I didn't even think of dodging and burning . I shall try it :)

Are you and your dad scanning the negatives or do you guys have darkroom setup to do your printing?

Your edit on #3 is better, you're getting it.

I was trying different effects to get rid of the white patch , I didn't even think of dodging and burning . I shall try it :)

Are you and your dad scanning the negatives or do you guys have darkroom setup to do your printing?

no. The color film was developed at walgreens and put onto cd.

tonight we processed our own b&w film. But don't have a film scanner yet. So were taking it down to walgreens to get it put on cd.

no. The color film was developed at walgreens and put onto cd.

tonight we processed our own b&w film. But don't have a film scanner yet. So were taking it down to walgreens to get it put on cd.

Not anymore!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back