Nikon D7100 or Nikon D7000

OK here's my 2 cents - I have a D7000 that I purchased in January and love it - a few days ago I purchased the D7100 and just within that first day of shooting I knew I made the right decision, 4 days later and I'm still totally convinced I made the right decision. To me it's a different and better camera to me. It clearly focuses better & quieter, I love the internal OED instead of the LED, it's better in low light without a doubt, the higher res gives me a better crop when I compose poorly :), the screen is bigger & brighter, I like HDR & 5 frames vs. 3 is a big improvement ...... So after a few days I'm very happy - I loved my D7000 very much and now I love my D7100 .... will my photo's be better ??????

I agree there was a lot of dribble on these 3 pages, but a few people gave you good hands on advice and thelost was one of them.

So if money is no issue than I think it's a silly question - get the D7100 but if money is an issue than you should just buy the best you could afford whether it's a D7000 or something else and not worry if the D7100 is better, there is always better.

I think a better question should be .... What's the best Nikon camera can I buy new/used for less than ?$$$$?

on a side note, just to give you an idea of pricing. .... I'm selling my kit D7000 w/4650 clicks with the 18-105mm and a MB-D11 all in really mint condition, physically & mechanically, with all OEM accessories & boxes for $1000 to your door - I pick up ship/insur/paypal fees

Good Luck !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back