Ok, let me explain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
she did log on last night....

not that i'm stalking or nothing, just saying..

She logged on yesterday morning too... I wonder if she'll come back to say anything in this thread or if she'll just wait until it dies to post again.

... I wonder if she'll come back to say anything in this thread or if she'll just wait until it dies to post again.
Not likely. She quickly runs out of gas when logic and reason are put forth with answers to SIMPLE questions. Notice how quick the fangs came out in my initial response (post #5, retort on #7) in the linked thread and then absolutely nothing on a conscientious response (post #9). It doesn't surprise me though..... there was no room for argument on her side.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...0835-quick-question-about-lighting-setup.html

There are many examples from myself and others. Even when someone tries in earnest to show direction, all that is received is venom. Her cry for validation falls on deaf ears.

Plus, she is an easy mark. :lol:

I'm logging in to respond. And not because this is the typical trainwreck and bully session. Sabrina, IMHO you seem to ask for conflict. Why you ask? Because you strut your photos and ask for C&C, and once you get one negative (and it only has to be less than glowing) you start sniper fire with anyone who suggests you alter your approach. You alienate anyone who wants to offer you solid advise and then you turn the dialog into dirty courtyard dodgeball.

I think you should try to approach phography with as much self-study as any of the rest us and stop the whining when you are accused of falling short of that implied standard for serious shooters.

People are here to help, but G-d helps those who help themselves. I've liked some of your work but none of your drama.

Go in peace...if you put as much effort into your work as you do complaining about others comments on it, or why they don't think its the cat's meow, I think you will improve exponentially.

Logging off now....

Ok, I know this is a low blow but it just seemed so , oh I don't know, right on the button.

snagprogram0024.jpg

There are many examples from myself and others. Even when someone tries in earnest to show direction, all that is received is venom. Her cry for validation falls on deaf ears.

Plus, she is an easy mark. :lol:

Another prime example: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...um-photo-gallery/252896-dappled-sunlight.html

as usual looking for c&c (as long as it's praise) ... someone states that using the wrong colored reflector has caused a WB nightmare and the admittedly 'non-pro' blatantly blasts someone whom is clearly far more experienced telling them they were wrong along with everyone else lol

These last two posts are a PRIME example of why people dont bother here on this site....

Ok, I know this is a low blow but it just seemed so , oh I don't know, right on the button.

snagprogram0024.jpg

To be fair... I have like... 3 "friends" too.

My old account used to have a lot more... but this one only has like 3 or 4. But I *know* I'm liked by more people than that. :lol:

Kun has even referred to me as "the little sister"... and I"m not friends with *him*, haha.

That friend's feature is kind useless... I don't even know what it DOES. Does ANYONE know what its purpose is? :lol:

Sabrina - I am not sure what prompted this, but let me warn you - you'll never, ever win this one. Trust me. The only thing more arrogant than the photographer is the critic; dare not question their invaluable input! Don't even think for a moment you can have any meaningful discussion about your work.

And the rest of you, seriously, look at yourselves. Spice girls??!!

I'm working so I have not had time to read the whole thread but.....

images

Is it that difficult?????

Sabrina - I am not sure what prompted this, but let me warn you - you'll never, ever win this one. Trust me. The only thing more arrogant than the photographer is the critic; dare not question their invaluable input! Don't even think for a moment you can have any meaningful discussion about your work.

And the rest of you, seriously, look at yourselves. Spice girls??!!

That is a particularly fulsome load of pompous crap.
There is a fairly large group of pretty knowledgeable people who spend lots of time answering questions and helping people trying to learn - and all they expect in return in just an acknowledgement that they actually put out some effort. Not agreement that its right, not a bowing of the head, just a goddam thank you.

And when some unfortunately ignorant young girl who seems particularly unaware that she is claiming to know everything while simultaneously asking the damned most basic questions - and expecting answers couched exactly how she wants them , well the pent up frustration and anger of dealing with wave after wave of these fools just spilled over.

Maybe she doesn't deserve the amount of opprobium she received but she deserved plenty.

And, if the mods did their damn job, made some joint decision on the limits of behavior and worked at it, this place would be a lot better for it.
And, if they are too tired or too burnt out, then they should quit and let more willing mods take their place.

But what we have is what you see.
People who've been here for a long time, just don't post any more, don't give good responses so the level of images is circling the drain and teh level of discussion is the same.

So, unpopular, you can take your snotty remark and wrap it in your 65 posts and stuff it.

Everyone on page nine will be receiving a friend invite from me. I'd appreciate it if you would all confirm, being that it's so gosh darn important!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back