LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I used the window again, this time I got me in focus... lol

Tell me what you think about these/what I need to fix!

chris_2715.jpg

Closeup:
chris_2724.jpg

Any Critique you have will be very much appreciated!

I like the lighting and composition on the 1st better - a good prt. regardless of who the subject is.... Nicely done.

As to the 2nd prt., to my inexperienced eyes, it doesn't give me "enough" of your right side to want to study it (the prt.) longer. This is a very well done artistic prt. and probably exactly what you were trying to do. I am probably too shallow for such artistry...

f

I like the first one the best, although find whatever in on the right of the image distracting.

Bev
I thought it was cool because it's my guitar... so I guess if you don't know what it is that would be distracting...

I didn't plan for it to be in there... but when I saw it there I thought it looked sweet. lol

I think the ratio of light on the right side to the darkness on the left is a bit too much. I wish there was just a tiny bit more detail, but I do really like the dramatic feel of it.

Thanks y'all!
I was going for a dramatic approach to the lighting, so that is why you can't see the detail over there... But for future photos I'll be sure to keep everything in detail. :D

I actually like the second one more. Excellent close up shot and you really picked out the skin detail very well. Not so easy to do when it's a self portrait!

I actually like the second one more. Excellent close up shot and you really picked out the skin detail very well. Not so easy to do when it's a self portrait!
yep, it took me a few tries to get the focus right.

Most reactions

Back