What's new

The Coffee House

Considering the acreage we have, we follow the "God Rule" on leaves, snow, pine needles, etc, what God puts down, he'll take away. So far that's worked out well. LOL
 
Yeah, the guy who does my yard mulches as he mows. Gotta call and probably get it done one more time. Leaves were not very colorful this year and the trees are about bare.

Cheryl, that photo is beautifully done, and what a happy, smiling darling! I used to be an EI Specialist, worked 20 years with little ones.

Sharon, there was nothing remotely resembling an aurora anything here! lol At least you had a fun road trip meeting up with people.

Anytime it's supposed to do something interesting like a harvest moon we get rain or cloud cover. I'll be in the path of totality during the eclipse in the spring. Maybe I could sell tickets to my back yard! lol but then again, we'll probably get thunderstorms and the whole thing will be a bust.
 
Considering the acreage we have, we follow the "God Rule" on leaves, snow, pine needles, etc, what God puts down, he'll take away. So far that's worked out well. LOL
I've tried that... He gives the leaves to my neighbors...
 
Cheers everyone, just enjoying a cup of coffee in the coffee house. (I dunno what I'm doing, I'm bored).

Erwin-231110-86460.webp
 
What's it like to be bored? I can't remember the last time I was bored. Sometime in 1984 maybe.....LOL
 
What's it like to be bored? I can't remember the last time I was bored. Sometime in 1984 maybe.....LOL

It feels terrible to be honest. Often I have days where I just sit and space out for hours.
 
It feels terrible to be honest. Often I have days where I just sit and space out for hours.
Sounds like my brother-in-law. Now retired he just sits and watches TV. I've been lucky to be blessed with many hobbies my whole life. I seem to never have enough time to just sit and when I do I like wordfind puzzels or read books (mostly non-fiction) and I still receive 2 car magazines in the mail.
 
Sounds like my brother-in-law. Now retired he just sits and watches TV. I've been lucky to be blessed with many hobbies my whole life. I seem to never have enough time to just sit and when I do I like wordfind puzzels or read books (mostly non-fiction) and I still receive 2 car magazines in the mail.

Winter kinda screws me up, a lot of my hobbies are warmer months based and I guess I don't really have a hobby for winter.
 
Winter kinda screws me up, a lot of my hobbies are warmer months based and I guess I don't really have a hobby for winter.
I can understand that as winter always puts the brakes :lol: on my 3 Ford Mustang's I play with.
 
Made it to Charlotte for the PSGGF*. I had a few minutes before I could check in to the Hotel.

watercolor pencils, 5-1:2” x 8-1/2”
IMG_0732.webp


* Public Safety Geo-Geek Fest
 
Made it to Charlotte for the PSGGF*. I had a few minutes before I could check in to the Hotel.

watercolor pencils, 5-1:2” x 8-1/2”
View attachment 270012

* Public Safety Geo-Geek Fest
You broke out the sketchbook! And the watercolor pencils! :icon_cheers:

Maybe this winter we'll get the old Pastels and Watercolors forum rolling again.

My move put a lot of art time on hold. *sniffle*
 
Got roped into installing new ice-melting cables on the roofs of the clan ruin. Without 'em, ice dams can create havoc with shingles at the roof's edges and eavestroughs as snow melts and re-freezes--the icicles are pretty fantastic, though. Don't expect the Tahiti faction here to understand any of this!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom