What's new

The TPF Great Gear Give-Away continues....

480sparky47 47

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit


Nikon F-mount AF extension tube set. 12, 20 and 36mm, with electronic contacts, aperture control link, and body-focus-motor connections.

>>These are NOT Kenkos or Nikon.<<

Willing to ship to anyone in CONUS who is truly interested in getting into macro / close-up using a Nikon SLR or DSLR. If you're outside the Lower 48 and still want them, you need to pay the shipping. Ideal for someone wanting to get into this facet of imaging.

PM me (just once, please) if you could benefit from using these.



Go forth and actuate,

Ken
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cool thing you're doing sparky!! I have kenko tubes, so no need for those.
Now, if you wanna give that tripod you just got away... :lol:
NOT the $25 one!! I already HAD one of those, and like you, I clearly don't understand how to operate it properly, because it seemed like a piece of junk--if only I'd realized it was all I'd ever need, I wouldn't have carelessly let it get stolen! :biglaugh:
 
Cool thing you're doing sparky!! I have kenko tubes, so no need for those.
Now, if you wanna give that tripod you just got away... :lol:
NOT the $25 one!! I already HAD one of those, and like you, I clearly don't understand how to operate it properly, because it seemed like a piece of junk--if only I'd realized it was all I'd ever need, I wouldn't have carelessly let it get stolen! :biglaugh:

Well, it IS a 'piece of junk', at least for photographic purposes. I, however, use it for mounting thermal monitoring gear for troubleshooting electrical problems.


But if you want it back, I can return it....
fiufiu.gif
 
Are you really telling me that NOBODY wants these? I'm confused :confused:
 
I'm with SCraig on this one...I can't believe he can't GIVE these things away!! It's crazy!

If I didn't have kenko tubes, and an awesome Tokina 100mm macro lens, I'd be all over this.

C'mon people--what a great chance to give macro a try and see if it's for you!
 
Sparky, did you get my PM a few days ago? I know you said only one PM so I don't want to send more asking if you got my last one.
 
Are you really telling me that NOBODY wants these? I'm confused :confused:

No, I've already got a list of 8 members who want them. A couple others have expressed interest, but have decided not to 'participate' as they already have a macro lens and would prefer they go to someone who has no close-up gear.
 
Sparks, if you've got a D700 lying around, I'm game. :mrgreen:
 
No, I've already got a list of 8 members who want them. A couple others have expressed interest, but have decided not to 'participate' as they already have a macro lens and would prefer they go to someone who has no close-up gear.

That makes a bit more sense. I couldn't imagine people not taking advantage of that offer. Very good of you to do so.
 
I've been away a few days and missed this. Cool stuff doing more giveaways.

I'd definitely be interested, but I don't think those work on a D3100 right?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom