What's new

The TPF Great Gear Give-Away continues....

Can't wait to see who gets picked would really get some use out of these for sure.
 
How can i sign up for this? I am really hoping to get some new lenses but cant afford to spend $1000 or so since at the moment im not getting many clients. I shoot canon ef mount type. I need a macro, wide angle and telephoto... Currently only have a canon 50mm f/1.8 but i have two camera bodies.
 
Unfortunately, they won't do you much good on a Canon body.
 
Pick Charlie!!!!!!!!!! You know the caliber wood images I could get if I could get closer..?? ;)
 
just let me know if I need to start getting some practice in focus stacking! ;)
 
One more bump, then The Decision gets made Thursday night.
 
This is still going on? I thought it was over Sunday! Let the thread continue ;)
 
One more bump, then The Decision gets made Thursday night.

Jeez.. son! You iz Procrastinatin on dis... we'all gonna get old en die afore you finish this up!! ;) lol!
 
One more bump, then The Decision gets made Thursday night.

Jeez.. son! You iz Procrastinatin on dis... we'all gonna get old en die afore you finish this up!! ;) lol!


Well, I posted this on the 12th, and said I'd run it for 2 weeks. So, last time I went to skule, that's 12+14=26. Today's the 24th, so 26-24 = 2 more days.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom