P phnoob TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2011 Messages 65 Reaction score 2 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 31, 2012 #61 I received the extension tubes. Thanks again 480sparky!
pixmedic5 5 I am the Lord thy Mod Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 15,490 Reaction score 7,889 Location Central Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 31, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #62 phnoob said: I received the extension tubes. Thanks again 480sparky! Click to expand... gratz again phnoob, hope you post some pics with the new gear!
phnoob said: I received the extension tubes. Thanks again 480sparky! Click to expand... gratz again phnoob, hope you post some pics with the new gear!
480sparky47 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 31, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #63 pixmedic said: ........... hope you post some pics with the new gear! Click to expand... X2... looking forward to some of the results.
pixmedic said: ........... hope you post some pics with the new gear! Click to expand... X2... looking forward to some of the results.