What's new

Victims of Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is EXACTLY the attitude the megacorporations' executives hope that the consumers will have.

What a complacent mentality. Just accept that we're getting screwed in the ass, that's the way it is. Don't bother trying to fix what's broken, just bend over and take it.

Not me...

I'm right there with you.
 
im jusr a realist thats all

and IM a GIRL LOL:lol:

Your a girl!? Huh, I always thought you were a man! :blushing:

Where did Jols come from?

*tries to derail the train headed for thread lock*
 
jols is my name. ha ha

diverting the thread

whats your fave band? :hug::
 
I did not really mean I would like to throttle you, jols. That is why I deleted that post.

I was afraid you would take me seriously. :D
 
I'm thinking that some of us here realize we don't have as many choices as we claim to have, and are sacrificing compassion to rationalize their bitterness caused by this helplessness.

In short, I have no resources or desire available to defend any souless corporate 'policy.'
 
interesting

would you of treated me any different if you knew

[god! this is the weirdest thread]

Now, that is a great question. And to tell you the truth, I don't know.

I really don't know how to answer that. It is interesting.....:er:
 
Desperation.

I have never seen a happy walmart employee.


I worked for Walmart for 3 years and may I add it was the worst three years of my life. There are not very many Walmart employees. Also where I live unless you want to work for a fast food place there is really nowhere else to work.

Walmart is starting to pay higher than minium wage and compete with others. I live in a small town and after three years of working for them they paid me 9.70. It wasn't worth the stress they put me through.

I wouldn't call the place well managed. Some of the managers are good, maybe a handful.

My opinion is that Walmart is fixing to go out of business and loose all of their employees. That mess saying that they are a family store is a lie. My little girl was sick and I just about lost my job because she was in the hospital. The guy that is currently changing the Walmart policies and running Walmart is the same guy that put Schweggman's (sp?) out of business.
 
I did not really mean I would like to throttle you, jols. That is why I deleted that post.

I was afraid you would take me seriously. :D



that is funny cause i thought i saw that thread then it was gone and i thought i must of imagined it ha ha lol lol


throttle me cause i am so damn annoying ha ha ;)
 
I think the photo is amazing!

well this is a photo forum isn't it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom