What's new

Victims of Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
that building reminds me of some resident evil stuff.
 
how are they evil.

she didnt read the smallprint its her fault.
 
I'm thinking that some of us here realize we don't have as many choices as we claim to have, and are sacrificing compassion to rationalize their bitterness caused by this helplessness.
 
how are they evil.

she didnt read the smallprint its her fault.

You just don't get it, do you. I read the entire story. I know she did not read the fine print.

There comes a time when a company can stand up and do the right thing- this is one of those times. This is a multi-billion dollar corporation that preaches that when you work for them, you are part of the Walmart family. Do you really think Walmart needs this money? It is one thing to be legally right but it is another thing to act in a moral and responsible manner. Walmart knows nothing about compassion. F**k 'em. The same way they f**k their employees.

You should move here. Walmart would hire you in a second. :wink:
 
I'm thinking that some of us here realize we don't have as many choices as we claim to have, and are sacrificing compassion to rationalize their bitterness caused by this helplessness.


I dont understand what you mean by that:blushing:
 
Walmart is just another example of a megacorporation that is allowing the corporate executives to get exponentially richer off the backs of their employees and sweatshop workers who make the products they sell, all the while paying their employees and producers barely enough to get by.

CEO Lee Scott makes about 871 times as much as the average U.S. Walmart employee. When is enough enough?

We are selling our souls to these corporations, and we aren't the ones benefiting. The executives are. This is one of the biggest problems in the world today, IMO.
 
I'M out of here.

we come from different sides of the pond and think so different .

big companies dont care about there workers anywhere.
they are are only interested in profit.

I suppose i just cottoned on to that years ago and im only 39.

and the quicker people cotton on to it the easier their life will become.

whether it is right or wrong does not matter.

it is just a fact.
 
im jusr a realist thats all

and IM a GIRL LOL:lol:
 
I'M out of here.

we come from different sides of the pond and think so different .

big companies dont care about there workers anywhere.
they are are only interested in profit.

I suppose i just cottoned on to that years ago and im only 39.

and the quicker people cotton on to it the easier their life will become.

whether it is right or wrong does not matter.

it is just a fact.

Wow, that is EXACTLY the attitude the megacorporations' executives hope that the consumers will have.

What a complacent mentality. Just accept that we're getting screwed in the ass, that's the way it is. Don't bother trying to fix what's broken, just bend over and take it.

Not me...
 
I'M out of here.

we come from different sides of the pond and think so different .

big companies dont care about there workers anywhere.
they are are only interested in profit.

I suppose i just cottoned on to that years ago and im only 39.

and the quicker people cotton on to it the easier their life will become.

whether it is right or wrong does not matter.

it is just a fact.

It may be a fact, but that does not make it right.

Like I said before, come on over. You are perfect Walmart material. They would love to have you as an employee.

It is one thing to understand the reality of the situation when it comes to corporations and corporate greed- but you damn sure do not have to take it lying down.
 
Wow, that is EXACTLY the attitude the megacorporations' executives hope that the consumers will have.

What a complacent mentality. Just accept that we're getting screwed in the ass, that's the way it is. Don't bother trying to fix what's broken, just bend over and take it.

Not me...

and how exactly do you propose to fix it then?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom